TRACK: The Answer
GENRE: Blues, Pop
MAIN AUDIENCE: Male and Female 15-24
- From this song I love the different backgrounds used and the effects. This is also aided by the use of strong clothing and make up.
- I also like the tempo of the editing and how it changes on and off the beat.
- The use of the close up shots that almost seem misplaced that then tap to the beat is something that is different and creative. There is a lot of shot variety used and the whole video has an very urban feel to it which reflects the music genre and themes.
- Also during the video there are changes between the saturation and hues used.
- Star treatment is used however there are other actors involved who dance or play instruments however as she is the only singer most of the attention is focused on her.
- The lyrics don't really match the overall narrative however there is a strong sense of being 'Right Here' with her friends or in a location.
- On revising this, I do think the editing is a little fast and is kind of distracting at times, but the overall effect and the themes used I still like.